A Current Medical Exam is required in order to be admitted to camp (scroll down for forms)
Click this Link to register
As of June 7, 2018, we are extremely excited to announce that our new online registration system is now available!
If you have registered on paper by phone or in the old online system, please STOP and wait for an email message on how to proceed in the new system. We are entering your registration info starting with the earliest sessions first. You should have received medical forms. If you have not received the forms, they are also available right below (scroll down) the Information packet and under the FORMS section on our website.
If you are registering for the first time this season, click the word LINK above to register your camper.
Before your child comes to camp, they must have an updated Physical. Below are our medical documents that must be filled out by a physician AND/or parent.
- Registration is open throughout camp season, space permitting.
- General registration balance, including activities fees, are due by June 15 or the first day of the session, if late registration.
- If registering after June 16th, balances are due within seven business days, or registration day, whichever is first.
- A $50 processing fee will be charged for returned checks.
- Absolutely no refunds paid after June 15, 2018. Sorry, no exceptions.
- There are no refunds for early dismissal due to homesickness, misconduct, or medical reasons. Activity fees & store balances are forfeited upon dismissal.
- Each camper must have had a physical examination by a licensed physician within two years of the camp session and a copy of the child's physical must be brought upon arrival.
- No camper will be admitted without a completed health form.
- No camper will be admitted to camp without current medical insurance. A copy of the camper's medical card will be required to be on-file with the health form. The 4-H Camp does not provide medical insurance for campers.
- Limited camperships are available. Click on the FINANCIAL INFO tab above. the application is at the bottom of the page. Call the Registrar at *860) 886-7476 or E-mail email@example.com for details. Applications are due by May 18, 2018.
- Camperships are also available through the United Way of Greater Waterbury, for residents of the surrounding towns. Applications are due May 1, 2018. Click here to find out how to apply
- We accept Connecticut Care 4 Kids. Go to their website for more information www.ctcare4kids.com