Click below to email our registrar or call and talk to one of our friendly registrars over the phone!
- Registration is open throughout camp season, space permitting.
- General registration balance, including activities fees, are due by June 15 or the first day of the session, if late registration.
- If registering after June 16th, balances are due within seven business days, or registration day, whichever is first.
- A $50 processing fee will be charged for returned checks.
- Absolutely no refunds paid after June 15, 2018. Sorry, no exceptions.
- There are no refunds for early dismissal due to homesickness, misconduct, or medical reasons. Activity fees & store balances are forfeited upon dismissal.
- Each camper must have had a physical examination by a licensed physician within two years of the camp session and a copy of the child's physical must be brought upon arrival.
- No camper will be admitted without a completed health form.
- No camper will be admitted to camp without current medical insurance. A copy of the camper's medical card will be required to be on-file with the health form. The 4-H Camp does not provide medical insurance for campers.
- Limited camperships are available. Click on the FINANCIAL INFO tab above. the application is at the bottom of the page. Call the Registrar at *860) 886-7476 or E-mail email@example.com for details. Applications are due by May 18, 2018.
- Camperships are also available through the United Way of Greater Waterbury, for residents of the surrounding towns. Click here to find out how to apply
- We accept Connecticut Care 4 Kids. Go to their website for more information www.ctcare4kids.com