Click below to email our registrar or call and talk to one of our friendly registrars over the phone!
Or click to print out our forms and manually mail them in!
Take advantage of our limited TAX SEASON SPECIAL!
- Registration is open throughout camp season, space permitting.
- General registration balance, including activities fees, are due by June 15 or the first day of the session, if late registration.
- If registering after June 16th, balances are due within seven business days, or registration day, whichever is first.
- A $50 processing fee will be charged for returned checks.
- Absolutely no refunds paid after June 15, 2018. Sorry, no exceptions.
- There are no refunds for early dismissal due to homesickness, misconduct, or medical reasons. Activity fees & store balances are forfeited upon dismissal.
- Each camper must have had a physical examination by a licensed physician within two years of the camp session and a copy of the child's physical must be brought upon arrival.
- No camper will be admitted without a completed health form.
- No camper will be admitted to camp without current medical insurance. A copy of the camper's medical card will be required to be on-file with the health form. The 4-H Camp does not provide medical insurance for campers.
- Limited camperships are available. Click on the FINANCIAL INFO tab above. the application is at the bottom of the page. Call the Registrar at *860) 886-7476 or E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for details. Applications are due by May 18, 2018.
- Camperships are also available through the United Way of Greater Waterbury, for residents of the surrounding towns. Click here to find out how to apply
- We accept Connecticut Care 4 Kids. Go to their website for more information www.ctcare4kids.com